Sr. ERP Project Manager
I-Consulting Inc. based in Redmond, WA is seeking experienced Sr. ERP Project Managers to plan, initiate, manage and coordinate ERP Project lifecycles from inception to implementation. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of computer science and engineering principles and concepts, in combination with technical project management skills, to perform the following job duties and responsibilities: Review ERP project plans to plan and coordinate activities to meet project milestones. Coordinate daily operations, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, and setting deadlines. Evaluate documentation, schedule status reports, and financial status reports. Communicate effectively with key stakeholders and leadership on project status, risks & issues, mitigation plans Analyze business requirements and needs and identify various risk, issues and dependencies on other ongoing and support projects. Meet with managers, supervisors, and vendors to solicit cooperation and resolve issues. Enforce change control process, as necessary impacting project schedule, time, cost, quality. Accurately communicate deliverables, assigned roles and responsibilities. Work with Technical Leads to adjust project plans, schedule, estimates as necessary. Provide guidance and visibility to Database Administrators on technical architecture, database and schema design. Validate acceptance criteria such as test cases prepared by Business Users. Stay abreast of advances in technology. May perform other duties, as assigned. *NOTE: THIS POSITION INVOLVES PROCESS PLANNING, PROJECT WORK AND OVERALL PROJECT COORDINATION, WHICH INCLUDES SUPERVISION OF WORK PERFORMED BY OTHER PERSONNEL, BUT DOES NOT INVOLVE MANAGEMENT OR PARTICIPATION IN STAFFING DECISIONS (I.E., REVIEWS, COMPENSATION, HIRING OR TERMINATION). THE POSITION WILL SUPERVISE 2 HADOOP DEVELOPERS.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or any STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology or Math) field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) providing the required skills and abilities.
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any field), or any STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology or Math) field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible and related experience in any position(s) providing the required skills and abilities.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable knowledge, proficiency and experience with the following:
- Oracle ERP, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Oracle Business Intelligence, North American Payroll, ETL Tools, and Oracle Workflow.
- Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Integration of ERP with Business Intelligence applications and other systems including Hyperion.
- Business Process Audits.
- Project Management methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile). 6. Technical architecture/DB activities.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
- Job Site: Redmond, WA
- No travel or telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project.
- To apply: Mail resumes to ATTN HR: I-Consulting Inc., 7981 168th Avenue NE, Suite 206, Redmond, WA 98052.
- No calls or emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship