Application Developer (Oracle Applications)
I-Consulting Inc. based in Redmond, WA is seeking experienced Application Developers (Oracle Applications) for analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS space with a primary focus on Financial, Supply Chain & Manufacturing modules. Individuals will work under close supervision to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Design, develop and deliver Oracle technical extensions including RICEW components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions & Workflow). Closely collaborate with business and other team members (Developers, Program Managers, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies. Collaborate with non ERP development teams to design efficient, supportable and scalable integration solutions. Act as Subject Matter Expert on Oracle EBS and related technologies. Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events. Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget Qualifications. May perform other duties, as assigned. THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPERVISE ANY PERSONNEL AND DOES NOT PERFORM ANY PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in any STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology or Math) field of study, plus 3 years of experience in Oracle e-Business Suite.
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, Employer will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study, plus 5 years of experience in Oracle e-Business Suite.
Employer will accept a three- or four-year degree, and will accept a foreign degree, and foreign equivalency.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable knowledge, proficiency and experience with the following:
- Experience designing, developing and customizing Oracle RICEW Components including custom forms, reports, packages, extensions and workflow.
- Experience with Oracle Applications’ technical architecture in at least two of the following Oracle Application cycles: (Financials, Supply Chain and Manufacturing).
- Experience integrating Oracle Applications with 3rd party applications.
- Experience providing production support for Oracle Applications.
- Experience upgrading Oracle Applications and rolling out Oracle Applications to new sites.
- Experience working with multiple versions of Oracle Applications including Release 11 & Release 12.
- Experience documenting and delivering technical design documents.
- Experience using development tools and languages such as TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, Oracle 10g, XML Publisher & Java.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements, and ability to perform job duties.
- Job Site: Redmond, WA
- No travel or telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of the project.
- To apply: Mail resumes to ATTN HR: I-Consulting Inc., 7981 168th Avenue NE, Suite 206, Redmond, WA 98052.
- No calls or emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship